From the makers of the best all-around premium grills comes a built-in electric smoker designed to last a lifetime. The water-resistant Blaze electric smoker is elegantly constructed from 304-grade stainless steel and backed by a best-in-class, lifetime warranty. While serving as a beautiful addition to any outdoor space, this smoker is also easy to use and versatile enough to slow-cook virtually anything from ribs to cheese on its 3 temperature settings. Use the ample cabinet space and 5 cooking rack spots to arrange the Blaze smoker to fit your wildest cravings - then feast on the results.
- Configured to be built into any outdoor kitchen
- 304 stainless steel construction stands up to the harshest outdoor settings
- Smoker body is 1-inch thick and double-walled to remain cool to the touch during use
- Water-resistant body give you peace of mind in the backyard
- Temperatures span 112-235°F for a wide variety of smoking styles
- Thermocouple is placed right above the fire source to gauge accurate temperatures
- Completely sealed construction locks in heat for consistent cooking every time
- 6-foot rubber hose exhausts out the back of the unit to keep your outdoor kitchen smoke-free
- 2 adjustable wire grates/racks let you accommodate a variety of dishes
- Single mesh rack prevents seafood, veggies, and more from falling through while smoking
- Racks can be positioned in any of 5 spots, with extra racks available for order
- 1,500-watt electric heating element burns wood chips for delicious flavor
- Insulated fire mat shields your BBQ island from the smoker's heat
- Dry wood chips can last 2 hours, while wet wood chips can hit a whopping 24 hours
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.